Girl's Weekend

We were bad at taking pictures... so sorry Pamela you missed out on the only one!
I just returned from a great weekend with my girlfriends from Samford. I attended Samford from 2005-2007, but I absolutely loved my time there because of my friends. In fact when I was applying to Moody, I stated that I did not want to go there because I loved where I was and what I was doing.

We visited my friend Pamela who lives outside of DC. We went to the National Zoo, George Town Cupcakes (which has a show on TLC), worked on our tans (ok, I connected my freckles), and spent most of the time catching up. So much has changed in my life over the past 5 years, yet I've still remained close to these girls. I'm not always the greatest at calling and catching up, but we've persevered. Though we haven't been geographically close in a while and definitely won't be when I move to Costa Rica, I know that these are relationships I want to maintain!

A big thanks to Jonathan for watching Patrick all weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Thanks

Me llamo go to the bathroom

Pura Vida - We have arrived!