Honestly..



I've been really resonating with this. To be painstakingly honest, it's hard to think of spending time developing ministry partners as building into eternity. All I can do though is follow where the Lord's leading, and live as passionately and boldly as I can. I just feel like I need to do something. I'm not saying (and I don't think Francis is either) that we can't enjoy our time here on earth--take a vacation, or enjoy His creation. That's not what I'm saying at all. But to spend the majority of our time and money for that end?? To work hard to make sure that I'm comfortable in my latter years of this life, and relying mainly on a portion of money that I put away to meet my needs?.... I just really, really want to be using the time that is given to me in a way that requires faith, and in a way that clearly points to Christ! And I really want to hear those words: Well Done.

I'd love to read your comments and hear where you're at.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me llamo go to the bathroom

Giving Thanks

Pura Vida - We have arrived!